Joyce
My Hometown (II) The air quality in Shanghai is not good. Most time the sky is grey, even sometimes there is haze. The blue sky we wrote much more times in the primary school articles seldom appears now. With the development of technology , pesticides and other chemical substances excessive using, the city faces food safety problems. Sometimes we very confused: health and development, which one is more important? Shanghai is a safety city absolutely. It's no problem if you walk in the street in the midnight, you needn't worry about your safety. From high-class restaurants,theaters, museums, shopping center,bars to small grocery, here has every convince imaginable. The life in Shanghai is colorful. You can taste lots of food from around country, young people prefer meeting in coffee shop, restaurant and tea house. Walking along the streets, you can find old people funny bird or playing Taiji in the morning, and dancing on the playground in the evening. Clustered bars are foreigner's favorite. There are so many festivals and exhibitions , lots of them are international. It's paradise of art lover, many activities are public welfare. You can go to concert enjoying master's performance, or stay in Sinan Literate Home face to face with famous writers talking about life, and go to the lectures about lyre-playing, chess, calligraphy and painting, etc. This is Shanghai, It is such a mixed city in terms of tradition and modernization, east and west, elegance and popularity.