Misa
7/1/2015 The Pharaoh was a respectful and strict ruler of the Ancient Egypt. His servants were working hard and making sure they did not make any mistake. A boy had just started to help in the kitchen in the palace. He was very hard-working. Every day, he worked himself to the ground, carrying heavy things, doing daily chores, busy like a bee in the kitchen. One day, the boy was scurrying in the kitchen, carrying a big plate of roasted sheep in his hands. Suddenly he tripped and fell onto the floor. The roasted sheep dropped from the plate and rolled into the fire place nearby. He was terrified. The kitchen was in a mess with the ashes all around the places. When a kind elderly who also worked in the kitchen saw this, he quietly ordered the boy to clean up the mess. After the boy finished scooping up ashes using his bare hands, he washed his hands in the water. After washing the hands, he realized that there wasn’t any strain of oil could be found on his hands and his hands became very clean for the first time ever since he had worked in the kitchen. This was unusual especially for a person who worked in the kitchen day in and day out. No matter how hard he tried to clean himself, he would not be able to remove the greases from his skin. The news was a great new to the co-workers in the kitchen. They started to mix fat and ash together and use the mixture to clean themselves up. Finally the Pharaoh knew about this, he ordered his men to prepare the mixture for his use. This is the history of how the soap was invented.