Marina
“Do you have any historical universities in your country? Have you ever visited one?” In my country there are many historical universities such as the university of Salamanca where I haven´t been and I don´t know it although it´s very important due to it´s rather old. However, there is an University that I know very well because I studied in it, I´m refering to university of Sevilla that it consists in several builds for all city although the most important is the lawyer´s one because is the most old and beautiful. This build is even known due to it was a cigarettes factory in the past so, as for as I´m concerned, I´m very happy to have been able to study in that big university.
2

“Do you have any historical universities in your country? Have you ever visited one?”

In my country there are many historical universities, such as the university of Salamanca,

where I haven´t been,

(more natural: "which I haven't been to")

and I don´t know it although it´s very important due to its old age. However, there is an University that I (do) know very well because I studied in it. I´m refering to the university of Sevilla that it, which consists of several buildings for all city (do you mean: "throughout the whole city"?),

although the most important is the lawyer´s one because is the most old and beautiful. This building is even known due to its having been a cigarettes factory in the past so, as far as I´m concerned, I´m very happy to have been able to study in that big university.

There are many universities in my country that is well-known, for example ODTÜ, i have been there many times, it is really like a city, it is too big and amazing, if you graduate from that, you can get a job soon.