Javier Bohórquez
Schollarship The government of my country (Ecuador) is offering schollarships to students who are almost finishing their carreer as English teachers and English teachers to study a master degree in the USA. That is because the level of English in my country is bad. The university that has made a convenat with the Ecuadorian government is located in Kansas so ecuadorians go there for 1 year to get a degree as master of Arts and curriculum and instruction. I think for me is a great opportunity to learn, however the government only offer a salary of $800 dollars (low salary) and is an obligation to work during 2 years in a public high school in Ecuador (this happens when the student return from the Usa with his degree here ). The government covers the cost for studying in Kansas for 1 year. For me is hard to take the decision to pursue that schollarship because I am 36 and the salary is not too good for me, even though it has been a dream for me to study abroad but it's too expensive to that do.
1

Schollarship

The government of my country (Ecuador) is offering schollarships to students who are almost finished with their degrees (A career in English is something you get paid for as opposed to attending college where you are paying them to get a degree) as English teachers in order to study a master's degree in the USA.  This is because the level of English in my country is poor.  The university that has made a convenat with the Ecuadorian government is located in Kansas so Ecuadorians have to go there for 1 year to get a Master of Arts degree and curriculum and instruction (a degree implies all of these things, so there is no need to state them). I think it is a great opportunity to learn, however the government only offers a salary of $800 dollars a month (low salary) and requires working for 2 years in a public high school in Ecuador (this happens when the student returns from the USA with his degree here). (I would say upon completion of the degree.) The government covers the cost for studying in Kansas for 1 year.

It is hard for me is hard to make the decision to pursue that schollarship because I am 36 and the salary is not very good for me.  Even though it has been a dream for me to study abroad, it's too expensive to that do.