Humberto
basketball i like basketball, but since my seventeen i did not play this game. now i am twenty eight and, i am trying to come back to practice this sport. However every things is changed. i am slowly, i can not jump like when a was seventeen, and is too difficult for me now to make score a basket.
2

Basketball

i I like basketball, but since my seventeen i did not play this game but I have not played since I was seventeen*. now Now* i I* am twenty eight and, i am trying to come back to practice this sport again*. However every things is has* changed. i I* am slowly, i I* can not jump like when a was seventeen, and it* is too difficult for me now to make score a basket.

Remeber that I is always capitalized, watch your tenses, and word order.

2

Basketball

I like basketball, but I haven't played since my I was seventeen i did not play this game. now I am now twenty eight and, I am trying to return to come back to practice this sport. However everythings is has changed. I am slowly, I cannot jump like when a was seventeen, and is too difficult for me now to make shoot and score a goal. a basket.