William Rodrigues
The birth of my little daughter I'll tell the story about the birth of my little daughter. My wife was pregnant. She didn't want having a vaginal birth, because of the contractions, so she set a date to making a cesarian's surgery. When the day came in, I and my wife spend all afternoon waiting anxiously for the time to go to the hospital. Fortunately, I could watch the birth. While the doctor was doing the surgery procedures, he asks me if I want to see the moment when the baby's come out. I said no, because didn't want see my wife's belly opened, her fluids and blood. So after he cleaned him body, I took a photo of him. Later, my wife was took to room ward, but I couldn't be with her. I be sad, because she needed my care, and I'd have to watch out her recovering. I went home. As soon as the day arise I went to the hospital, brought flowers to my wife and took my little baby in my arms.

The birth of my little daughter

I'll tell you the story about the birth of my little daughter.
My wife was pregnant. She didn't want to have having a vaginal birth, because of the contractions, so she set a date to making for a caesarian section..
When the day came in, I and my wife and I spent all afternoon waiting anxiously for the time to go to the hospital.
Fortunately, I could was able to watch the birth. While the doctor was preparing for doing the surgery procedures, he asksedme if I wanted to see the moment when the baby's was born come out. I said no, because didn't want to see my wife's belly opened, her fluids and blood. So after he scrubbed up cleaned him body, I took a photo of him.
Later, my wife was took taken to the room ward, but I couldn't be with her. I be was sad, because she needed my care, and I'd have to watch out over her recovery.
I went home. As soon as the day broke arise I went to the hospital, brought flowers for to my wife and took my little baby in my arms.

The Birth of My Little Daughter 

Titles are capitalized in English according to the following rules:

1. The first word is always capitalized

2. Prepositions (of, in, at, etc.) with fewer than four letters are not capitalized.

I'll tell the story about the birth of my little daughter.
My wife was pregnant. She didn't want having to have a vaginal birth, because of the contractions, so she set a date to making a cesarian's surgery have a C-section. C-section is common enough in American English. 
When the day came in, I and my wife spend When the day came, my wife and I spent all afternoon waiting anxiously for the time to go to the hospital. "When the day came" is an introductory phrase, which is often followed by a comma. When writing in first-person, "I" will always come last in a compound subject. For example, "Maria, James, the dog, and I went to the park."
Fortunately, I could watch the birth. While the doctor was doing performing the surgery procedures, he asks asked me if I want wanted to see the moment when the baby's come baby came out. I said no, because didn't want see my wife's belly opened, her fluids and blood. While technically correct, you may consider adding a comma between fluids and blood. So after he cleaned him his body, I took a photo of him. You took a photo of the doctor? Did you mean, "So after he (the doctor) cleaned her (your daughter) body, I took a photo of her (your daughter)?" This is a case where avoiding pronouns may clarify the meaning of the sentence. 
Later, my wife was took taken to room the ward, but I couldn't be with her. I be was sad, because she needed my care, and I'd have to watch out over her recovering recovery.
I went home. As soon as the day arise broke, I went to the hospital, brought flowers to my wife, and took my little baby in my arms.

Here it is without all the markup:

The Birth of My Little Daugther

I'll tell the story about the birth of my little daughter. My wife was pregnant. She didn't want to have a vaginal birth because of the contractions, so she set a date for a C-section. When the day came, my wife and I spent all afternoon waiting anxiously to go to the hospital. Fortunately, I could watch the birth. While the doctor was performing the surgery, he asked if I wanted to see the moment when the baby came out. I said no because I didn't want to see my wife's belly opened, her fluids and blood. So after he cleaned her body I took a photo of her. Later my wife was taken to the ward, but I couldn't be with her. I was sad because she needed my care, and I'd have to watch over her recovery. I went home. As soon as the day broke, I went to the hospital, brought flowers to my wife, and took my little baby in my arms.

Great job!