Lê Văn
my family and village hi, my name is Quang, i am 23 years old,i have just graduated from university.today is my first day on Italki.Therefore i want to introduce you about my family and my village. I am living in a family with five members: my parents, my grand mother , my younger brother and me.we live in the countryside,our village is very beautiful, i is like a photo with fields and a high mountain.When i was a little boy, i usually flew kites with my friends on the fields and sometime we went to collect wood on the mountain, it was very fun.And now i will introduce about my family,the most powerful person in home is my father.He is in charge of making home.He is 54 now, he is a farmer, every day, he gets up early to work on the field, or go to the market. he is not only my farther but also my teacher. He doen not teach me how to read,or calculate as much as my teacher in school.He teaches me how to live well and to encounter the troubles in life.His life is an extensive knowledge that i must study.My mother is 6 younger than my father, she is a farmer too. Like my father, she has a busy work on the field. And she is a caring woman.After finishing her work on the filed, she rushs to the market to buy food ,vegetables for lunch and dinner.The oldest person in my family is my grand mother, of course. Although she is old, but she is strong,she helps my parents with the house work.Both my younger brother and I are students. We are all busy in the university,When we are free we always help our parents and grand mother.We are all aware that my parents is very hard to earn money to give us to the school,so we always study hard are obeyed children .I want to have a job to earn a lot of money to build a big house for my family.my happyness is to see they smile every day