Shinji
A Collaboration Project I had a meeting with a student in the University of Padua today. She is an expert for the detection of the mitochondria dysfunction. We will be collaborating for a project. As a first step, we had a short meeting today. We decided to perform some preliminary experiments in few days. We gave her a few samples. It's desirable to keep the sample freeze but it takes about four hours to her town. We wrapped them with ice bags to keep it cool as long as possible. I hope that our project will be done well.

A Collaborative Project

I had a meeting with a student at the University of Padua today. She is an expert on the detection of mitochondria dysfunction. We will be collaborating on a project. This meeting was our first step. We decided to perform some preliminary experiments in few days. I gave her a few samples. It's best to keep the sample frozen, but it takes about four hours to get to her town. We wrapped them with ice packs to keep them cool as long as possible. I hope that our project will prove successful.