Cristina_S
Spanish tv series that I recommend I don't know what I could write about, so I'm going to talk about some spanish series tv that I have seen. One of them is "Los hombres de paco". It's a funny serie about a group of policemen. They are awful as policemen and always are in trouble. At first, the serie is funny and you can't stop to laugh but then it becomes more dramatic. It's one of my favourites. Another is "Sin tetas no hay paraiso". It's about a young woman who fall in love with "el Duque". He's a dangerous man, a drug trafficker. When she begin a relationship with him, she will be involved in a world that she doesn't like nothing. Both tv series are fabulous and I recommended you.
1

Spanish TV series I recommend

I don't know what to write about, so I'm going to talk about some Spanish TV series I watch.

One of them is <em>Los Hombres de Paco</em>. It's a funny series about a group of policemen. They're awful at their jobs and are always in trouble. At first the series is funny and you can't stop laughing, but then it becomes more dramatic. It's one of my favorites.

Another is <em>Sin Tetas No Hay Paraiso</em>. It's about a young woman who falls in love with "el Duque." He's a dangerous man, a drug trafficker. She begins a relationship with him and starts to get involved in his dangerous world.

Both TV series are fabulous, and I recommended them highly.