didfrost
Harm of alcohol. In modern society harmful effect of alcohol considered as accomplished fact. But it is not disclosed as should be. This is one of the mass deviation in society from the being wit - to acknowledge obvious harm from the drugs and almost ignore harm from alcohol which is allegedly has less destructive influence on the body. Alcohol per se is poison notably substance that is absent in the body and which causes alive cells, tissues and the very body in whole. it weakens bodys' functions or kill it. Ninety nine percent spirit, that is highest possible concentration on the earth, kills reliably all living during sterilization of medical instrument. With the same effect alcohol that is introduced to body destroy all living cells of liver, brain neurons or blood vessels. The only difference that bacteria on the scalpel is harmful for people, but at the same time without organ cells man's health takes turn to worth. Benefit from alcohol during outward sterilizing doesn't even compensate by his inward consumption. It should differ between two concept: harm for alcohol and harm from alcoholism. If we examine influence on the human body harm form alcohol as poison concerns solely to the physiological sphere and extends only to the cells and organs.Like the molecules of any toxic matter molecules of alcohol attack human cells and part of them simply die, as it dies any single-cell creature who put into chemical solvent.