Last Saturday Hi everybody! I am happy today! Last saturday I released a game that I was developing with two friends since the start of this year. For now, we released this game only for Android Devices (it will be available in iOS soon). It has two available languages (Portuguese and English). In only 3 days we got 100 likes on Facebook fan-page (friends and non-friends). Basically, it is a casual game that you have to collect many car as you can before your life bar is completely empty. It is a score-game based. It is only for fun and to kill the time. I will paste the link to download the game in your Android smartphone. If you can download it and write us a review I will thank to you. See you later!

Last Saturday I released a game that I was developing with two friends since the start of this year. For now, we released this game only for Android Devices (it will be available in iOS soon). It has two available languages (Portuguese and English). 

In only 3 days we got 100 likes on our Facebook fan-page (friends and non-friends).

Basically, it is a casual game in which you have to collect many cars as you can before your life bar is completely empty. It is a game based on your score. It is only for fun and to kill the time.

I will paste the link to download the game on your Android smartphone. If you can download it and write us a review I will thank to you.

See you later!

<em>Good luck with the game!</em>