José Leonardo Pagua
Success Hi. I'm so happy because I passed a subject that it was hard to me. Now I'm in a new semester and start a new goals. I need to learn a lot and new vocabulary, but I admited that I'm lazy. So, that's why I get nervous in a writer test or oral test. Others classmates can write and talk so good and when I saw that, my mind blank. I know I practice much more, but I want to learn fast. I watch cartoons, series and movies in english.
1

Success

Hi there. I'm so happy because I passed English - a subject that has been hard for me. Now I'm in a new semester and starting to work on some new goals. I need to learn a lot, especially new vocabulary, but I'll admit - I'm lazy. I do watch cartoons, TV shows, and movies in English. But then I get nervous during a written or oral test. Other classmates can write and talk so well, and when I see how good their English is, my mind goes blank. I know I need to practice much more, but I want to learn fast. 

1

Success

Hi. I'm so happy because I passed a subject that it was hard to for me. Now I'm in a new semester and starting a new goals. I need to learn a lot and new vocabulary words, but I admited that I'm lazy. So, that's why I get nervous in a writer written test or oral test. Others classmates can write and talk so good well and when I see saw that, my mind goes blank. I know that I need to practice much more, but I want to learn fast. I watch cartoons, series and movies in english.