Martin
Which animal do you like more? Why? The animal that i like more is the eagle... Because the eagle live in the mountains and their wings are very strongers and biggers. It's an animal that flies very high. I like the monkeys too. Because they play much, and make very stunts.
2

Which animal do you like more? Why?

The animal that i like more most is the eagle... Because the eagle live's in the mountains and their wings are very strongers and biggers. It's an animal that flies very high.
I like the monkeys too. Because they play a lot much, and they do crazy phisical feats  and make very stunts.

Hmmm I love many animals but I have to say I love cats because I find them adorable and elegant. I also love horses because they're such strong and beautiful creatures. Sometimes it's hard to give a reason why haha, you just love what you love. :o))

Which animal do you like best? Why?

The animal that I like best is the eagle because it lives in the mountains, its wings are very big and strong, and it flies very high.
I like monkeys too because they're really playful and are so agile; their natural, everyday movements are like death-defying stunts in a movie.