Emma
Music Music comforts people and sometimes encourages people. Music always has its own specil story which is facinating to people who want to dig up. From very early age, I started to love music. When I was very young, I frequently listened to my favorite music from dusk to night, which I enjoyed very much. Till now, I often remember aftertaste of the fansing experience. I am so grateful that I love music because it makes me a softer person, and teaches me be sensitive and admire to the beautiful things in the world.

Music

Music comforts people and sometimes can encourage people. Each piece of music has its own special story, which is fascinating to people who want to uncover it. From a very early age, I have loved music. When I was very young, I often listened to my favorite music from dawn to dusk. *Til now, I often remember aftertaste of the fansing experience. I am so grateful that music is a part of my life because it makes me a softer person and teaches me be sensitive and admire the beautiful things in the world.

*Til now, I often remember aftertaste of the fansing experience. (I'm not sure what you mean here. What do you mean by "fancing"?