Hiền
Let me introduce myselft!!!! Good morning! I am Hiền, I come from vietnamese. Now I am the second student year of Viet Nam University of commerce. I am here to practice english with you! This is the first time I take part in this place, I am very happy when somebody help me study english everyday.I hope I will make new friends and improve my english better and better! Thank you so much!

Let me introduce myself!

Good morning, I am Hiền. I come from Vietnam. Right now I am a second year student of Viet Nam University of Commerce. I am here to practice English with you! This is the first time I am participating. I am very happy when someone helps me study English everyday. I hope I will make new friends and continue to improve my English! Thank you so much!

Let me introduce myselft!!!!

Good morning! I am Hiền, I come from vietnamese. Now I am the second student year of Viet Nam University of commerce. I am here to practice english with you! This is the first time I take part in this place, I am very happy when somebody help me study english everyday.I hope I will make new friends and improve my english better and better! Thank you so much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Let me introduce myselft!!!!

Good morning! I am Hiền, I come from Vietnam. I am now on my second year of being a student at Viet Nam University of Commerce. I am here to practice English with you! This is the first time I have taken part in this place, I am very happy when somebody helps me study my English everyday. I hope I will make new friends and improve my English more and more! Thank you so much!