Park mi sun
Thanks for sharing the knowledge. Yesterday, I started to write on the site "italki". Today, I receive the correction the native speaker check . I am very thankful for her comment that is becase I actually didn't expect for anyone to read my writing. However, I get a courage and feel funny to write in English after receiving the correction. I want to help someone study Korean. Sharing the knowledge is very valuable. So these day, most Korea school operates the program called "mentor and menree". Students who study very well help other students who have a low score. They can ask something they don't know to their mentor than the teacher because they think their friend are casual and comfortable. They can get the high score on the examination after this program. I learn the pleasure of the sharing the knowledge from her, she who I never see. Thank you!!

Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Yesterday, I started to write on the site "italki". Today, I receive the correction the native speaker check . I am very thankful for her comment that is becase I actually didn't expect for anyone to read my writing. However, I get a courage and feel funny to write in English after receiving the correction. I want to help someone study Korean. Sharing the knowledge is very valuable. So these day, most Korea school operates the program called "mentor and menree". Students who study very well help other students who have a low score. They can ask something they don't know to their mentor than the teacher because they think their friend are casual and comfortable. They can get the high score on the examination after this program. I learn the pleasure of the sharing the knowledge from her, she who I never see. Thank you!!

Today, I received corrections from a native speaker. I was very thankful for her comment because I actually didn't expect anyone to read my writing. However, I gained courage and felt funny to write in English after receving the correction.