ダイスケ
diary Today I begin to start Itaki . I am looking forward to seeing many people in another country with this sns. I am Japanese and I want to study English more. I want to be good English speaker because of I connect many countries people .
1

diary

Today I begin to start Italki . I am looking forward to meeting many people in another countries with this sns. I am Japanese and I want to study English more. I want to be <em>a</em> good English Speaker because I want to connect with many countries people.

Notes:

begin to: The editor before me did the same, but for extra explanation you can use either "start" or "begin to". You just can't use them both to refer to the same thing.

meeting: Again, the editor before me explained this, but this is indeed just a more common term. 

<em>a</em>: The editor before me made a typo. The "a" should go before "good" because "good" is describing the new subject role of "English speaker".  You can also just say "good at speaking English".

because I want to connect with: This correction is important. "because" is a transition word that connects one idea to another idea. When you say "because", you are starting to speak about a new idea in your sentence, and because of that you need to write the new idea based on what the idea is. It's hard, but you will understand it.

countries people: I made this change simply to point out that you can say either countries or people, but you can only use one of them at a time.

I hope this helps clear up any questions you might have. :D

頑張ってくださいね、Good Luck.

diary

Today I begin to start Itaki. I am looking forward to seeing meeting many people from another country with this sns. I am Japanese and I want to study English more. I want to be good a English speaker because I want to connect with many countries people .

( "Begin" and "Start" mean the same thing, so you only need one of them in this sentence. Either word would be correct, but "Start" sounds more natural. As for the rest of the corrections, they are to help sound more natural.)