Diego
Hey, I would appreciate it if you correct my essay "Death Penalty" By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Answer Throughout the history every civilization has used severe punishments as a measure to control the rate of homicides and guarantee a peaceful coexistence. The capital penalty has been the most used mechanism to castigate assassins in order to seek justice. However, I feel that it is a cruel instrument that in modern societies must be banned. Nowadays, many countries with a week legal system send alleged killers to the Death Row every year. Nevertheless, a considerable number of these convicts might be innocent. For example, according to several NGOs hundreds of individuals are sentenced to death where their right to defense and a fair trial are violated. In societies where justice may make serious mistakes the death penalty makes no sense. Therefore, jail is a fairer sentence. Life is a moral principle that must be respected and ensured. The majority of governments have understood this through their legal systems. For instance, most countries in the world have abolished the Capital Punishment for murderers and they use the life sentence instead. It is not logic that a society uses the same action that and individual has been convicted for. Consequently, life imprisonment it is a plausible action. All in all, Death Penalty has proven to be an antiquate and savage way to deliver justice. I my opinion all assassins deserve a punishment and prison respect the fundamental right of life. I expect that societies at large work hard in order to find humanitarian ways to discipline people.

Hey, I would appreciate it if you correct my essay "Death Penalty"

By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Answer

Throughout the history every civilization has used severe punishments as a measure (measure is ok here, but means sounds a little more natural) to control the rate of homicides and guarantee a peaceful coexistence. The capital penalty has been the most used mechanism to castigate murderers (assassins are paid to murder on behalf of someone else while a murderer is simply someone who kills) in order to seek justice.  However, I feel that it is a cruel instrument that in modern societies must be banned.

Nowadays, many countries with a weak (week is semana, weak is débil) legal system send alleged killers to theDeath Row every year. Nevertheless, a considerable number of these convicts might be innocent. For example, according to several NGOs, hundreds of individuals are sentenced to death where their right to defense and a fair trial are violated. In societies where justice may make serious mistakes, the death penalty makes no sense. Therefore, jail (time) is a fairer sentence.

Life is a moral principle that must be respected and ensured. The majority of governments have understood this through their legal systems. For instance, most countries in the world have abolished the capital punishment for murderers and (they) (sounds better to me without repeating it, but it's not wrong to include it) use the life sentence instead. It is not logical that a society uses the same action that and individual has been convicted for. Consequently, life imprisonment it is a plausible action.

All in all, the death penalty has proven to be an antiquated and savage way to deliver justice. In my opinion, all muderers deserve a punishment and prison respects the fundamental right of life. I hope that societies at large work hard in order to find humanitarian ways to discipline people.

_____

Great job Diego.  I had no trouble at all understanding it and think you did a really good job with verb selection.