Lani
I met him I love them who is my lovely cats. I will say How I mat them. One day. There was live three street cats. Mother cat, father cat, baby cat.... But I couldn't see mother cat and father cat..just baby cat left only. I don't know why.. I heard that before mother cat was pregnant so she leaveed somewhere for safe. I thought that's why. After day, I alway mat baby cat every morning when I go to my work. He have hair like tiger skin. So my neighborhood called him "HOPI" Hopi Konera mean is tiger skin. I thought he is very cute. Because he alway looking at me and say "YA OUNG" I was happy when his said "YA OUNG" So I did take care of him as feed every morning and night. And I made his house. Therefor the cat likes me than before. He didn't afraid of me. But he afraid of other adult cats. Adult cats are hit him because they want to eat his food and his house. A few day after... The Hopi broken his legs. I was worried about him. So I bring him and went to go to the hospital. And then i decided I will be his mother. I asked him "do you want to go with me?" He said " YA OUNG" I asked one more "i will be your mother if you want. are you ok?" He said " YA OUNG" So we could be a family. I could make his special name. I didn't like name "tiger skin" I called him "Shining" because his eyes shining. Thank you for reading. Please~let me know if I did something wrong. And make a full sentence.
1

I met him.

I love them who is my lovely cats.
I will say share how I mat met them him.

One day, there was were live three street cats.
Mother cat, father cat, baby cat... 

But I couldn't didn't see mother cat and father cat..only just baby cat was left only.
I don't know why... 
I heard that before before that mother cat was pregnant so she leaveed somewhere for safe left for somewhere safe. 
I thought that's was why.
After Everyday,
I always mat met baby cat every morning when while I go went to my work.
He have has hair like tiger skin.
So my neighborhood called him "HOPI."
Hopi Konera means tiger skin.
I thought he is was very cute because he would always looking at me and say "YA OUNG."
I was happy when his he said "YA OUNG"
So I did take care of him, such as feeding him every morning and night.
And I made his house.
Therefore, the cat likes me than before.
He didn't wasn't afraid of me.
But he was afraid of other adult cats.
Adult cats are hit him because they want to eat his food and take/have his house.

A few days after...
The Hopi broken his legs.
I was worried about him.
So I bring took him and went to go brought him to the hospital.
And then I decided I will be his mother.
I asked him, "Do you want to go live with me?"
He said, " YA OUNG."
I asked once more, "I will be your mother if you want. Are you ok?"
He said, "YA OUNG."
So, we could be a family.
I could make choose his special name. I didn't like name "tiger skin."
I called him "Shining" because his eyes shining shine. 

Thank you for reading.
Please~let me know if I did something wrong.
And make full sentences.

Good job! 잘했어요! Shining 너무 귀여워요~ :)