Loong Loong
Let It Go [Pls check the translations, thanks] The snow glows white on the mountain tonight 白雪吹亂了今晚的山頭 Not a footprint to be seen 所有的足跡都被抹去,模糊不清 A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen 一座王國被孤單地遺留在世界的角落,而我是僅存的女王 The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside 狂風的嗥叫撕扯著心臟,彷彿暴風雪正在心裡頭上演 Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried 我再也無力堅持了,至少上天知道我曾多麼努力 Don’t let them in, don’t let them see 別讓他們靠近,別讓他們看透 Be the good girl You always have to be 做個好女孩 你永遠都得擔起這個角色 Conceal, don’t feel Don’t let them know 藏匿起所有情緒,阻斷任何感受 別顯露你的秘密 Well, now they know Let it go, let it go 但如今,他們全都明白了 放手吧,就放手吧 Can’t hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go 我再也挽回不了眼前的局勢 放手吧,放手吧 Turn away and slam the door 我昂首轉身,瀟灑地甩上門 I don’t care What they’re going to say 我已經不在乎了 那些曾讓我窒息的流言蜚語 Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway 讓風雪張狂地肆虐吧 寒冷可從未困擾過我 It’s funny how some distance Makes everything seem small 說來好笑,當距離拉遠之後 所有煩惱都顯得微不足道 And the fears that once controlled me Can’t get to me at all 而恐懼曾一度攫住我的勇氣 但它別想永遠支配我 It’s time to see what I can do To test the limits and break through 是時候輪到我展露身手 挑戰極限,掙脫舊有的束縛 No right, no wrong, no rules for me I’m free 拋開對錯,再也沒有規則牽制著我 我終於自由了 Let it go, let it go 放手吧,就放手吧 I am one with the wind and sky 我是那御風凌空的世界主宰 Let it go, let it go You’ll never see me cry 放手吧,放手吧 你再也沒有機會看到我掉淚 Here I stand And here I'll stay 我將迎風而立 扎根於此 Let the storm rage on 就讓風雪張狂地肆虐吧 My power flurries through the air into the ground 我的力量騰躍高空,貫穿大地 My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around 我盤旋的靈魂橫掃過無垠的雪白之境 And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast 我的思緒化為結晶,散落在冰封的山頂 I’m never going back, The past is in the past 我永遠都不會回頭 一切過往將被我埋在步履之後 Let it go, let it go And I'll rise like the break of dawn 放手吧,就放手吧 我將如同東昇的旭日,崛起於破曉光芒 Let it go, let it go That perfect girl is gone 放手吧,放手吧 曾經的完美女孩已不復存在 Here I stand In the light of day 踏在曙光之上 我就佇立在黎明的光輝底 Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway 讓風雪張狂地肆虐吧 寒冷可未曾困擾過我 http://aerirabbit.pixnet.net/blog/ [ori]
Jul 2, 2015 7:50 AM
Corrections · 6
1

It would be best if there is any indication which is the source and which is the target language.   

This is from English into Chinese.  This is Chinese into English.  As you can see, the nuances are very very different and in some cases the meaning is totally different!

 

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight 今夜山上雪發白

白雪吹亂了今晚的山頭  The white snow messed up tonight's mountain top.


Not a footprint to be seen 足跡一片清
所有的足跡都被抹去,模糊不清 All footprints erased, everything's muddied up.

A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen 冷清清的一國, 看来一后我也
一座王國被孤單地遺留在世界的角落,而我是僅存的女王 A kingdom banished by loneliness to the far corners of the earth and I, its surviving queen.

The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside [of me]
狂風的嗥叫撕扯著心臟,彷彿暴風雪正在心裡頭上演 風呼如我心中風雲紛飛
The howling wind tearing my heart, as if a wintery storm raging within me.


Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried無法可忍, 只有天知我努力過
我再也無力堅持了,至少上天知道我曾多麼努力 Nary the strength to endure, only heaven knows how much I tried

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see 不許他们進来, 不許他們見到
別讓他們靠近,別讓他們看透 Don't let them come near, don't let them see through me.

Be the good girl that you always have to be are 你是好女孩,不可背離.
做個好女孩 你永遠都得擔起這個角色 To be a good girl, forever you can bear this role.

Conceal. Don’t show your feelings. Don’t let them know. 藏忍. 不露聲色. 不許他們知道
藏匿起所有情緒,阻斷任何感受 別顯露你的秘密  Hide all your emotions; break all feelings, never expose your secrets.

Well, now they know. Let it go, let it go 既然他們所知, 就且放棄, 就且放棄.
但如今,他們全都明白了 放手吧,就放手吧 But know they all know. Stop holding on, stop holding on.

Can’t hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go 忍不住了, 就且放棄, 就且放棄.
我再也挽回不了眼前的局勢 放手吧,放手吧 No longer can I rescue the situation of now.  Stop holding on, stop holding on.

Turn away and slam the door 轉身摔門而去
我昂首轉身,瀟灑地甩上門 With head held high, I turn and suavely slam the door

I don’t care What they’re going to say 我不在乎他們要說甚麽了
我已經不在乎了 那些曾讓我窒息的流言蜚語 Already I don't care anymore; those rumours that once choked me.

Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway 讓狂風暴雨繼續吹打, 反正寒冷從未搔擾過我
讓風雪張狂地肆虐吧 寒冷可從未困擾過我 Let the insolent wind and snow rage on.  The cold never had bothered me before.

It’s funny how some distance makes everything seem small 真可笑, 有些距離之間, 所有的都成為微細
說來好笑,當距離拉遠之後 所有煩惱都顯得微不足道 Funny isn't it? When distances grew further, all vexation pale into insignificance.

And the fears that once controlled me can’t get to me at all 曾經把我控制的恐畏, 現在難以觸近
而恐懼曾一度攫住我的勇氣 但它別想永遠支配我 Fear once gripped my courage but no longer [dominates me]

It’s time to see what I can do to test the limits and break through 時間已到, 要看看極限境界如何試探而把它冲破
是時候輪到我展露身手 挑戰極限,掙脫舊有的束縛 It's my turn to show my hand now, to challenge the ultimate, to break all old bonds

No right, no wrong, no rules for me for  I’m free 對或不對, 規律非於我, 自由我也
拋開對錯,再也沒有規則牽制著我 我終於自由了 Throw away all rights and wrongs, no longer will rules bind me. At last I am free.

Let it go, let it go
放手吧,就放手吧 Stop holding, stop holding

I am one with the wind and sky 同天同風我也
我是那御風凌空的世界主宰 I am that master of the winds

Let it go, let it go You’ll never see me cry 放棄, 放棄, 你再不見我流滴淚
放手吧,放手吧 你再也沒有機會看到我掉淚 Stop holding... You have no more opportunity to see me drop my tears

Here I stand And here I'll stay 在此我立, 就此我留
我將迎風而立 扎根於此 I stand before the wind for I have taken root here.

July 3, 2015
1

My power flurries through the air and into on the ground 我權凌空, 我權遍地
我的力量騰躍高空,貫穿大地 My strength soars high into the heavens and throughout the land

 

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around Literally: 我魂在四周的冰僵分形螺旋
我盤旋的靈魂橫掃過無垠的雪白之境 figuratively: 我魂與四周雪花共舞
My soul will sweep brazenly through this boundless land of snow

 

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast Literally: 一思晶結如一塲冰冷風
我的思緒化為結晶,散落在冰封的山頂 Figuratively: 一石驚破夢中人
My thoughts had turned into snow and scattered all over the mountain top

 

I’m never going back, The past is in the past 我不回首, 過去即是過去
我永遠都不會回頭 一切過往將被我埋在步履之後 Never will I return to the past, for it had been buried by/under my footsteps

 

Let it go, let it go And I'll rise like the break of dawn ... 我如/曉日/旭日/黎明/東起
放手吧,就放手吧 我將如同東昇的旭日,崛起於破曉光芒 Stop holding... Soon I'll be like the morning sun, rising like the light of dawn

 

Let it go, let it go that perfect girl is gone ...無瑕之女已去
放手吧,放手吧 曾經的完美女孩已不復存在 ... That once upon a time perfect girl no longer exists

 

Here I stand In the light of day
踏在曙光之上 我就佇立在黎明的光輝底 陽光之下我立足
Before the new era I stand, long I will stand in its light.

July 3, 2015
Want to progress faster?
Join this learning community and try out free exercises!