Awais
Correct it please. Managing Director, KP IT Board, Peshawar. Subject: - NTS TEST FOR CCNA CERTIFICATION WAS OUT OF COURSE. Dear Sir, With great reverence, it is stated that I had given a test of NTS for CCNA certification under this roll number 1234 on dated: 28th June 2015, but unfortunately test was 50% irrelevant, Most probably not only I but all candidates prepare the basics of general networking or for the first paper of Cisco Routing Switching of Associate level (CCNA) but 50% test came from IP Telephony and VoIP technology which was totally irrelevant. Moreover, IT Board not given us any proper syllabus for the test. Therefore I humbly request to you please re-conduct the test with proper syllabus to CCNA candidates. I hope you will take necessary action ASAP. Waiting for your positive reply.
1

Correct it please.

Managing Director,
KP IT Board,
Peshawar.

Subject: - NTS TEST FOR CCNA CERTIFICATION (WAS OUT OF COURSE) HAS IRRELEVANT CONTENT.

Dear Sir,

IT IS with great reverence THAT I BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION A PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENT NTS EXAM. (delete:it is stated that) I (delete:had given) GAVE** aN NTS test for CCNA certification under (delete:this) Roll Number 1234 dated: June 28th, 2015. Unfortunately IN MY OPINION, ABOUT 50% OF THE QUESTIONS APPEAR TO BE irrelevant. Most probably(,) not only I(,) but all candidates(,)** prepare for the first (delete:paper) EXAM of Cisco Routing Switching, Associate Level (CCNA) SIMILARLY/THE SAME WAY BY STUDYING the basics of general networking, but 50% OF THE test came from IP Telephony and VoIP technology(,) which IS NOT relevant TO THE BODY OF KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED FOR THIS CERTIFICATION.

SECONDLY, THE IT Board DID not GIVE THE CANDIDATES any proper syllabus for the test.

Therefore(,) I humbly request THAT you please re-conduct the test with AN ACCURATE syllabus* FOR CCNA candidates.

I hope you will take ANY necessary action AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (don't abbreviate this in a formal letter.).

I AM RESPECTFULLY Awaiting your positive RESPONSE.

A paragraph should always have more than one sentence.

**From your letter it appears that you were the director (proctor) of the test, but later in the letter you state that you were one of the candidates (test-takers). If you are a candidate, change GAVE to TOOK. If you are the proctor, it is written correctly.

*Are you asking them to amend the syllabus to include IP telephony and VOIP, or are you asking them to change the test? If you are asking for both, add in "AND CONTENT"