will be back someday
A newcomer is begging for your attention I'm here to make some foreign friends because I've been living in a homogeneous country, and I'm begging for diversity. Besides, speaking English is always a fun. Today, for the first time, I made my italki account and I made correction to one article written in Korean, which is my native language. At first there was no correction to that article so I thought I could help, but while I was correcting that one, someone else made a correction first. I think that happened because I have given extra caution on that one, because correcting other person's work has to be done very carefully. Anyway, I gave my time and effort to help a stranger, so I give credit to myself. I wish I can get a lot of help with my English in this site, especially because I started out helping other person. I learned this expression from an old American TV series I'm practicing my English with, "What goes around, comes around". Although, the TV character misquoted that by saying "What goes around, goes around, around and around...". The only reason I'm writing this pointless article is to do something and be active in learning. There's not much else to say by now, but thank you for reading.

A newcomer is begging for your attention

I'm here to make some foreign friends because I've been living in a homogeneous country, and I'm begging for diversity. Besides, speaking English is always a fun. Today, for the first time, I made my italki account and I made corrections to one article written in Korean, which is my native language. At first, there was no correction to for that article, so I thought I could help, but while I was correcting that one, someone else made a correction first. I think that happened because I have given gave extra caution on that one, because correcting other person's work has to be done very carefully. Anyway, I gave my time and effort to help a stranger, so I give credit to myself gave myself a pat on the back (idiom, and sounds more natural). I wish hope (wish is not necessarily wrong, but "hope" sounds more natural) I can get a lot of help with my English in this site, especially because I started out helping another person. I learned this expression from an old American TV series I'm practicing my English with, "What goes around, comes around.". Although, the TV character misquoted that by saying "What goes around, goes around, around and around...".
The only reason I'm writing this pointless article is to do something and be active in learning. There's not much else to say by now, but thank you for reading.

Very, very good. You barely needed any corrections! Your English is very concise and natural.

A newcomer is begging for your attention!

I'm here to make some foreign friends because I've been living in a homogeneous country, and I'm begging for diversity. Besides, speaking English is always a fun. Today, for the first time, I made my italki account and I made corrections to one article written in Korean, which is my native language. At first there was were no corrections to that article, so I thought I could help, but while I was correcting that one, someone else made a correction first. I think that happened because I have given gave extra caution on that one, because correcting other another person's work has to be done very carefully. Anyway, I gave my time and effort to help a stranger, so I give credit to myself myself credit. I wish I can could get a lot of help with my English in on this site, especially because I started out helping other another person. I learned this expression from an old American TV series I'm practicing my English with:"What goes around, comes around". Although, the TV character misquoted that by saying, "What goes around, goes around, around and around...".
The only reason I'm writing this pointless article is to do something and be active in learning. There's not much else to say by right now, but thank you for reading.

Thank you so much for correcting my own notebook entry (and doing it so carefully!).  Here is some good karma for you! Also, that television series you're speaking of sounds like Boy Meets World! I remember a quote similar to that in there.