yolanda
health in schools Nowadays, we live in a society where schools need an improvement in how to deal with health as a major isssue .There is a necessity of introducing healthy education in every school. An educational survey carried out in different schools suggests as a possible solution the implementation of health as an academic subject .They consider elementary stage as a priority in order to make children aware of how important is having a healthy life in order to cope with future illnesses such as obesity or heart diseases . As far as I know , schools do not pay attention to health as a whole issue .There are no talks about healthy habits or healthy food or what is even worst , children do not give importance to practice sports .We think this is a huge problem and the consequences will arise in children's future life. Schools should create a platform where healthy talks could be followed by students and teachers as a tool to learn and teach health in all its aspects. For instance,real people who suffer some kind of illness due to healthy problems could be of great help because they will talk and will present their case from experience. Debates in school aware students about how important is the practice of sports .Having in mind that they are smart enough to differenciate between how do they feel after be sitting in front of the tv during two hours ? and by the contrary, how do they fell after playing a football match?. After being discussed the strong points where schools should be dealt with health and the ways they could work on that I strongly agree that schools need to focus on health as a mayor issue not as they are doing right now.
thanks for your comments , I appreciate your work. if you are learning spanish I would like to help you .

Health in schools

Nowadays, we live in a society where schools need an improvement in how they deal with health as a major isssue.  We need to introduce health education in every school.

An educational survey carried out in several schools suggests as a possible solution the introduction of health as an academic subject .They consider the elementary stage as a priority in order to make children aware of how important it is to live a healthy life in order to cope with future illnesses such as obesity or heart disease .

As far as I know, schools do not pay attention to health as a whole. There are no talks about healthy habits or healthy food or what is even worse, children do not give importance to practicing sports .We think this is a huge problem and that the consequences will arise in the children's future life.

Schools should create a platform where health talks could be attended by students and teachers as a tool to learn and teach health in all its aspects. For instance, real people who suffer some kind of illness due to health problems could be of great help because they would talk and present their case from experience.

Debates in school make students aware of how important the practice of sports is.  Bear in mind that they are smart enough to differentiate between how they feel after sitting in front of the tv for two hours and, in contrast, how they feel after playing a football match.

After having discussed several strong points about how schools should deal with health and the ways they could work on it, I strongly agree that schools need to focus on health as a mayor issue not continue as they are doing right now.

Very nice English!  In English we frequently use nouns to modify other nouns:  "health education" is therefore the way we say "educacíon sanitaria"