Raquel
A letter Dear Samuel, I'm so sorry to hear that your nother isn't feeling well. I think she ought to do what the doctor told her. But, if you are still worried, you should find out about alternative therapies. If I were you I'll find a homeopathic practitioner. I have used homeopathy and it worked to me. She can use both, traditional and alternative therapies to get better sooner. By for now
1

A letter

Dear Samuel,

I'm so sorry to hear that your mother isn't feeling well.

I think she ought to do what the doctor told her. But, if you are still worried, you should find out about alternative therapies. If I were you I'll would find a homeopathic practitioner. I have used homeopathy and it worked to for me. She can use both(,) traditional and alternative therapies to get better sooner.

Bye for now.

Great work, Raquel!

A very clearly written letter, with clear information and advice.

Well done!

Leigh

A letter

Dear Samuel,

I'm so sorry to hear that she isn't feeling well.

I think she ought to do what the doctor told her.  However,  if you are still worried about her, you should find out about alternative therapies.

If I were you, I would look for a homeopathic practitioner. I have used homeopathy  before, and it has worked for me. She can use both traditional and alternative therapies in order to get better, quickly.

By for now