Alison
How About My Writing Today ? The first day of summer vacation today. But I still study English in library alone because I want to improve my English writing. I think that if I still practice my writing. One day, I'll be successful. So, I join in here. I hope that someone can correct my mistake or can suggest some words or sentences to change my mistake, and then make these sentences become better. And I will be learning from that. Weather you like or not. Please, give me some advises. Thanks everyone.
1

How About My Writing Today ?

Is is/was the first day of summer vacation today, but I am still alone study English in the library studying English <em>(rearranged the phrases)</em> alone because I want to improve my written English writing. I think that if I still continue to practise my writing, one day I'll be successful. So, I joined in here in italki. I hope that someone can correct my mistakes or can suggest some better words or sentences <em>(you already said 'correct mistakes)</em> to change my mistake, and then make (improve) these sentences become better. And I will be learning from that. Whether you like or not. <em>(what did you really want to say  'whether you ...' doesn't make sense here)</em> Please, give me some advice. Thanks everyone.

1

How About My Writing Today ?

Its the first day of summer vacation today. But I still study English in the library alone because I want to improve my English writing. I think that if I still practice my writing one day I'll be successful. So, I join in here. I hope that someone can correct my mistakes r can suggest some words or sentences to change things and make these sentences become better. And I will be learning from that whether you like or not. Please, give me some advise. Thanks everyone.

this is a good try!  keep writing!