Rocio
My new present I like read so much but my books are very heavy. In August it´s my birthday and my parents want to give me an ebook. Today we are going to buy one, I think that the best is Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon but if someone knows which one is better, I need to know. I think that it could be the best present I have ever had, I can read everywhere without weight in my hands. It´s a good innovation and now I´m going to try to read in English and this ebook has its own english dictionary. I hope not use it so much :)
1

My new present

I like to read so much but my books are very heavy. In August it´s my birthday and my parents want to give me an ebook.
Today we are going to buy one, I think that the best is the Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon but if someone knows a better one, let me know.
I think that it could be the best present I have ever had, I can read anywhere without so much weight in my hands.
It´s a good innovation and now I´m going to try to read in English and this ebook has its own English dictionary. I hope not use it so much :)

Very nice English!  I love my Kindle Touch, I use it all the time to read Spanish.  I have about 4 Spanish-English dictionaries installed and I can quickly look up a word in any of them.  It also automatically assembles the words I've used into flash cards for review.  I love it!  I've already read several novels in Spanish.