Cintia
Short love story from the view of point of the hands of a girl If we had known we would meet him that night, we would have tried to make her get us cute and soft. But neither we nor she did it. The first time we saw him we straightaway started shaking. As long as the chat was going on we didn’t know what to do, where to stay quite. Her brain and hearth were calling out for helping her. By then, her eyes couldn’t already keep their look at his any longer, so we decided to come up quickly for a rescue. A rescue based on touching her face and hair over and over again. It did feel as if we were stumbling with the rest of parts from the same body where we belong. But we didn’t seem clumsier than her words. Then, he noticed us. He did it smiling, and toke us into his own hands. Finally we met each other. We suddenly stopped shaking. All we felt was peace, prettiness and love. His hands had already become into the most comfortable place to stay. And he hold us so strong…as if he wanted us for never leave. And he left us. But just for keeping his way up her face. Not before inviting us to going upstairs. Up his back, shoulders and neck to stay at his hair playing for a while. We don’t know what happened front there but her lips were bragging for days. He and she went back home together, holding hands. With our fingers and his dancing all the way long.

Short love story from the view of point of the hands of a girl point of view of the girl's hands.

If we had known that we would meet him that night, we would have tried to make her get us cute and soft. But neither we nor she did it. The first time we saw him, we straightaway started shaking. As long as the chat was going on we didn’t know what to do, or where to stay quiet. Her brain and hearth were calling out for helping her (for help / to help her). By then, her eyes couldn’t already keep their look (gaze / stare) at his any longer, so we decided to come up quickly for a rescue. A rescue based on touching her face and hair over and over again. It did feel as if we were stumbling with the rest of parts from of the same body where we belong. But we didn’t seem clumsier than her words. Then, he noticed us. He did it smiling, and took us into his own hands. Finally we met each other. We suddenly stopped shaking. All we felt was peace, prettiness and love. His hands had already become into the most comfortable place to stay. And h He held us so strong…as if he wanted us for to never leave. And then he left us, but just for keeping his way up to her face. Not before inviting us to going upstairs. Up his back, shoulders and neck to stay at his hair, playing for a while. We don’t know what happened up front there, but her lips were bragging for days. He and she went back home together, holding hands. With our fingers and his dancing all the way along.