Marina
“Banking in Spain: friend or foe?” Firstly, I think that the banking system in Spain has always been enough stable, in fact, our country has practically passed the global financial crisis with large number of problems but successfully. Obviously, all citizens had to do a great effort and to be very sparing to can rescue bank at the time because Government had to put public money on the financial sector. Even so, Spanish have survived by their banks to this large crisis while many people, unfortunately, have fallen by the wayside. They were evicted from their houses an other people lost a lot of money in the last seven years, since 2008, when the global financial crisis started. However, corruption cases are sometime known about banker and that is the reason why we are usually angry with the banking system.
2

“Banking in Spain: friend or foe?”

Firstly, I think that the banking system in Spain has always been stable enough stable. In fact, our country has practically passed the global financial crisis with a large number of problems but successfully.

* "Practically" and "Successfully" do not go together. In this case, "practically" means "almost". You cannot have "almost success".

In fact, our country has passed the global financial crisis successfully, while dealing with a large number of problems.

Obviously, all citizens had to do make a great effort and to be very sparing (???) to can rescue the banks at the time, because the Government had to put public money on into the financial sector.
Even so, Spanish Spain have has survived by their banks, to in this large crisis, while many people, unfortunately, have fallen by the wayside. They were evicted from their houses, and other people have lost a lot of money in the last seven years since 2008, when the global financial crisis started.
However, corruption cases are sometime known about bankers, and that is the reason why we are usually angry with the banking system.

We have to do an important effort because Government rescue bank putting public money but They don't rescue people when people can't pay their lendind. Goverment told us They wouldn't rescue any bank when They were elected by Spanish people. It's obvius They lied to us then. I think politicians steal a lot. That's the main problem in Spain. If They bring back all the money, there would be a lot of money to spend for people. Then, We'd be in a major economic crisis as We are now. Regards.