Michele Raspanti
Who has to look after children? This is an exercise to imrove my English: I have to discuss two opinion about parenthood. There are two opposite point of view about this topic: for the first parents have to look after children, for the second parents have to work and arrange childcare. Components of the first group argue that it's important for children to grow up having a parent with them, that love them more than a baby sitter or a kindergarten teacher. From second point of view is argued that children are very expensive, so both parents must work to maintain them. Furthermore, work can be a great satisfaction for parents. Components of first group agree with this, but they argue that work is not all in life: in matter of fact you can work less to dedicate more time to your children. I think that children need parents' support and, specially in the first part of their life, both parents have to stay with them. It's for that reason that our welfare State allowed a parenthood period. Instead, I don't think parents have to leave their work to stay with children, because this can be depressing and they can becoming oppressive for their children. Furthermore, children need to stay with other children in a kindergarten to have a socially growth.

This is an exercise to improve my English:

Who has to look after children?

This is an exercise to imrove my English: I have to discuss two opinions about parenthood.

There are two opposite points of view about this topic: for some, parents have to look after children, for others, parents have to work and arrange childcare.
Members of the first group argue that it's important for children to grow up having a parent with them, that loves them more than a baby sitter or a kindergarten teacher. From the second point of view it is argued that children are very expensive, so both parents must work to maintain them. Furthermore, work can be a great source of satisfaction for parents. Supporters of first group agree with this, but they argue that work is not all in life: as a matter of fact you can work less to dedicate more time to your children.
I think that children need parents' support and, specially in the first part of their life, both parents have to stay with them. It's for that reason that our welfare State allowed a parenthood period. Instead, I don't think parents have to leave their work to stay with children, because this can be depressing and they can becoming oppressive for their children. Furthermore, children need to stay with other children in a kindergarten to have a healthy social growth.