Nani
Could you please correct my analysis? Thank you in advance. The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities. Summarie the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. The line graph shows the average monthly temperatures in three cities London, New York and Sydney and the table indicates the number of annual hours of sunshine for these cities. It can be seen from the line graph that London and New York have temperatures more similar in comparison with Sydney which is in south hemisphere.The colder months in London and New York are December, January and February in which the temperatures can drop until 4ºC in New York or 9ºC in London. Whereas in Sydney the coldest month is in July, in which the average temperature is slightly over 15ºC. In contrast, July is the hottest month in London and New York, where the temperature peaks at 30 and 24 degrees respectively. According to the data, New York has the highest average on annual hours of sunshine. It is followed by Sydney and London. Overall it can be seen that Sydney has temperatures more stable and nicer than London or New York in where these are extremes and fluctuate.
1

Could you please correct my analysis? Thank you in advance.

The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph shows the average monthly temperatures in three cities: London, New York and Sydney and the table indicates the number of annual hours of sunshine for these cities.

It can be seen from the line graph that London and New York have temperatures that are more similar in comparison with Sydney which is in the southern hemisphere. The colder coldest months in London and New York are December, January and February in which the temperatures can drop until to 4ºC in New York or 9ºC in London. Whereas in Sydney the coldest month is in July, in which the average temperature is slightly over 15ºC. In contrast, July is the hottest month in London and New York, where the temperature peaks at 30 and 24 degrees respectively.

According to the data, New York has the highest average on annual hours of sunshine. It is followed by Sydney and London.

Overall it can be seen that Sydney has temperatures which are more stable and nicer than London or New York in where there are extremes and fluctuations.

Excellent work! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

It can be seen from the line graph that London and New York have temperatures that are more similar to each other, and different compared to in comparison with Sydney which is in the southern hemisphere.The colder months in London and New York are December, January and February in which the temperatures can drop until to 4ºC in New York or and 9ºC in London. Whereas in Sydney the coldest month is in July, in which the average temperature is slightly over 15ºC. In contrast, July is the hottest month in London and New York, where the temperature peaks at 30 and 24 degrees respectively.

Overall it can be seen that Sydney has temperatures that are more stable and nicer than London or New York in where these there are extremes and fluctuations in temperature.