Bi Filof
Leaving school Alexander: Just think... this is our last year at school. I never thought it would ever happen. What are you going to do when you leave? Blanca: I really have no idea. My parents say it's for me to make the decision but I honestly don't know what I want to do. Alexander: I know exactly what I want to do. I would like to study business when I finish university and then start my own company and make lots of money. Blanca: Yes, but to do that, you have to ask someone to lend you money, either the bank or your parents, and then, you have the responsibility of paying the money back. And what happens if the business isn't successful? It sounds too stressful to me. Alexander: Maybe. But what about you? What are you thinking of doing Blanca: Actually, I sometimes think I'd quite like to be a teacher. I know you don't earn as much money as in the business world but it would be interesting, especially, if you've got good students who want to learn. It's a rewarding job, full of challenges! Alexander: Teaching!! You must be joking! I can't think of a more boring job. Blanca: I can - what about sitting in an office all day in front of a computer screen! Well, anyway, I don't want to decide yet about my future. I'm going to take a gap year between school and university. I want to travel a but and maybe I can get a job as a volunteer or go grape picking somewhere to earn some money to pay for my trip. I really don't think I'm ready for university right now. A new experience may clear my mind. Alexander: Well, I can't wait to start so I can finish and then get rich and enjoy life. Blanca: But is it so important to have lots of money to enjoy life...? Finally, we all end in the same place: underground. Thank you. :)
1

Leaving school

Alexander: Just think... this is our last year at school. I never thought it would ever happen (I didn't think it would ever happen). What are you going to do when you leave?

Blanca: I really have no idea. My parents say it's for me (My parents say it's up to me...) to make the decision but I honestly don't know what I want to do.

Alexander: I know exactly what I want to do. I would like to study business when I finish university and then start my own company and make lots of money.

Blanca: Yes, but to do that, you have to ask someone to lend you money, either the bank or your parents, and then, you have the responsibility of paying the money back. And what happens if the business isn't successful? It sounds too stressful to me.

Alexander: Maybe. But what about you? What are you thinking of doing?

Blanca: Actually, I sometimes think I'd quite like to be a teacher. I know you don't earn as much money as in the business world but it would be interesting, especially, if you've got good students who want to learn. It's a rewarding job, full of challenges!

Alexander: Teaching!! You must be joking! I can't think of a more boring job.

Blanca: I can - what about sitting in an office all day in front of a computer screen! Well, anyway, I don't want to decide yet about my future yet. I'm going to take a gap year between school and university. I want to travel a bit, and maybe I can get a job as a volunteer or go grape picking somewhere to earn some money to pay for my trip. I really don't think I'm ready for university right now. A new experience may clear my mind.

Alexander: Well, I can't wait to start so I can finish and then get rich and enjoy life.

Blanca: But is it so important to have lots of money to enjoy life...? Finally, In the end, we all end up in the same place: underground. (In the end, we're all going to end up in the same place: underground.)

Thank you. :)

This is really well-written.

We all end up in the same place underground but I have a feeling Alexander hopes to enjoy his money before he gets to that "final" stage. Good job with your English by the way..