Javier
A great weekend (please, help me with this text!! Thank you!) One of my best memories is from an afternoon that I spent with a friend in Granada. That Saturday we went to the top of an Arabic tower where there are magnificent views. We didn’t do anything extraordinary, we just stayed there eating chips, drinking beer and talking about life. Despite it can sounds a bit corny, we passed time imagining what the shape of the clouds looked like. It was her company what made of that afternoon something very special, though the urban landscape that we had in front of us helped to create that effect as well. It was pretty exciting because it is forbidden to go to that place. We were going to climb a wall to get there, but, fortunately, somebody had made a hole in the wall and we could access to the tower without a lot of difficulty, although we did it very carefully to don’t be discovered. I think that I remember that day like a treasure because I usually live working and studying all day, but that day time didn’t exist to me, I just enjoyed spending free time with a kind person and, after all, what more could I ask for?
1

A great weekend (please, help me with this text!! Thank you!)

One of my best memories is from an afternoon that I spent with a friend in Granada. That Saturday, we went to the top of an Arabic tower where there are magnificent views. We didn’t do anything extraordinary. We just stayed there eating chips, drinking beer and talking about life. Despite it can It might sounds a bit corny, but we passed the time imagining what the shape of the clouds looked like. It was her company that made of that afternoon something very special, though the urban landscape that we had in front of us helped to create that effect as well.

It was pretty exciting because it is forbidden to go to that place. We were going to climb a wall to get there, but, fortunately, somebody had made a hole in the wall and we could access to the tower without a lot of difficulty, although we did it very carefully to don’t so that we wouldn't be discovered.

I think that I remember that day like a treasure because I am usually live working and studying all day, but that day time didn’t exist to me. I just enjoyed spending free time with a kind person and, after all, what more could I ask for?

That's very nice!

1

One of my best memories is from an afternoon that I spent with a friend in Granada. That Saturday, we went to the top of an Arabic tower where there were magnificent views. We didn’t do anything extraordinary, we just stayed there eating chips, drinking beer and talking about life. Despite that it sounds a bit corny, we passed the time imagining what the shape of the clouds looked like. It was her company that made that afternoon something very special, though the urban landscape that we had in front of us helped to create that effect as well.

It was pretty exciting because it is forbidden to go to that place. We were going to climb a wall to get there, but, fortunately, somebody had made a hole in the wall and we could access to the tower without a lot of difficulty. We did it very carefully in order to not be discovered.

I think that I remember that day like a treasure because I usually am working and studying all day, but that day, time didn’t exist to me. I just enjoyed spending free time with a kind person and, after all, what more could I ask for?

I have revised your correction and it has been very helpful!
Thank you very much!
I corrected it for any grammar or wording mistakes that I saw. Overall, very well written. The only things that were wrong were some phrases that don't translate well from Spanish to English, which are usually tricky.