Jessica
My life now Hi! I'm Jessica and I've never thought that I can learn english very well. I started few months ago watching american movies and series, and this increase the passion for that language. I hope that I can use this language to move far from Italy, where is absolutely impossibile find a good job. My dream is teaching in a high school class but, at the moment, this is the worst things to do in this Country. In this community, I hope to find people, who can correct my errors in english and explain me how I could improve in this language. THANK U :-)

My Life Now

Hi! I'm Jessica and I've never thought that I can learn English very well. I started few months ago by watching American movies and TV soapsseries, and This increases the my passion for that the/this language. I hope that I can use with the mastery of this language,  I can to move far away from Italy, where it is absolutely impossibile find a good job. My dream is to teaching in a high school class or "... to become a high school teacher" but, at the moment, this is the worst things to do job in this country.

By joining In this community, I hope to find people, This means that other creatures can correct too LOL! those who can correct my English errors in english and explain to me how I could can improve in this language understood.

As an adult, translation is the best way to learn a language.  First write in Italian and then translate into English.  Then see how it is being corrected.  Best to include the original version too.  This way those who know Italian can show you exactly how to express in English.  As for me, I just have to guess since I don't know Italian except the names of Italian foods!

THANK U :-)

My Life Now

Hi! I'm Jessica and I've never thought that I can learn English well. I started few months ago by watching American movies and TV soaps: this increases the passion for the language. I hope that Iwith the mastery of this language, I can move far away from Italy, where it is absolutely impossibile find a good job. My dream is to teaching in a high school but, at the moment, this is the worst things to do in this country.
by joining this community, I hope to find people, who can correct my English and explain to me how I could improve.

THANK U :-)

My life now

Hi! I'm Jessica and I've never thought that I can learn english very well.

I started few months ago watching american movies and series, and this increase My passion for the language, I hope that I can use this language to move far from Italy, where it is absolutely impossibile find a good job, My dream is teaching in a high school class but, at the moment, this is the worst career things to do in this my Country.
In this community, I hope to find people, who can correct my errors in english and explain tonme how I could  can improve in this language.

THANK U :-)