Francy
Finally.... Hey guys! It's been a long time I haven't written here, so today I decided to do some practice. Well, In terms of "what's new"I must tell you there's nothing different in my life, besides the fact I'm finishing a semester at the college, and still have to do some tests, but after all this I AM FREE! haha Yeeah, that means VACATION! I don't have big plans for my vacation since I'm totally broke. A positive point is that now I'll have more time for hanging out with my friends and, of course, studying English because I have too much things to study. In this time I'll start focusing especially on my writring skills and grammar as well. I think that's all for now. And if you can, please help me correcting the mistakes I've made while writing this text. Take care! see you!
1

Finally....

Hey guys!
It's been a long time since I haven't written here, so today I decided to do some practice.
Well, In terms of "what's new" I must tell you there's nothing different in my life, besides the fact I'm finishing a semester at the in college, and still have to do some tests, but after all this I AM FREE! haha Yeeah, that means VACATION!
I don't have big plans for my vacation since I'm totally broke. A positive point is that now I'll have more time for to hanging out with my friends and, of course, studying English because I have too much many things to study. In With this time I'll start focusing especially on my writring skills and grammar as well.
I think that's all for now. And if you can, please help me by correcting the mistakes I've made while writing this text.
Take care! see you!

Very good! Nota 10!

1

Finally....

Hey guys!
It's been a long time I haven't written here, so today I decided to do some practice.
Well, In terms of "what's new" I must tell you there's nothing different in my life, besides the fact I'm finishing a semester in the college, and still have to do some tests, but after all this I AM FREE! haha Yeeah, that means VACATION!
I don't have big plans for my vacation since I'm totally broke. A positive point is that now I'll have more time for hanging out with my friends and, of course, studying English because I have too much things to study. In this time I'll start focusing especially on my writring skills and grammar as well.
I think that's all for now. And if you can, please help me correcting the mistakes I've made while writing this text.
Take care! see you!