Jhon Alexander
Hello! Hello, my name is Jhon, i want learn English for differents reasons, the first is that my friends speak english and i want speak too, the second is because i love the english and third is i want know people and make friends. I live in Bogota city, and i study Graphic Design and my passion is the draw, i have two brothers and my family is very important to me. I love eat <3

Hello, my name is Jhon, i want to learn English for differents reasons, the first is that my friends speak english and i want speak too, the second is because i love the english and third is i want to know people and make friends.
I live in Bogota city, and i study Graphic Design and my passion is the to draw, i have two brothers and my family is very important to me.
I love eat <3

Overall, very well done! Just a few corrections ;)

Hello!

Hello, my name is Jhon, i want learn English for differents reasons, the first one is that my friends speak english and i want speak it too, the second one is because i love english and third one is that i want know people and make friends.
I live in Bogota city, and i study Graphic Design and my passion is to draw, i have two brothers and my family is very important to me.
I love eating <3

Hello!

Hello, my name is Jhon, i want learn English for differents reasons, the first is that my friends speak english and i want speak too, the second is because i love english and third is i want know people and make friends.
I live in Bogota city, and i study Graphic Design and my passion is the draw, i have two brothers and my family is very important to me.
I love eat <3

Hello!

Hello, my name is Jhon, I want learn English for different reasons, the first one is that my friends speak English  and i want speak too, the second is because i love the English and third is i want know people and make friends.
I live in Bogota city, and I study Graphic Design and my passion is the draw, I have two brothers and my family is very important to me.
I love to eat 3.

Nice job,English and I are always capitalized.