Dalia
When I had a crush on a hurdler Some time ago, two years ago probably, I started running in the track of my University. At the moment, I was elaborating my thesis to obtain my degree on International Relations. For a year, I went daily to the track. The very first day I walked the place to ask for the requirements, I saw a very flashy boy. "What a handsome boy", I thought. I didn't know that I was about to see him almost every day. As a hurdler, he needs to train on a daily basis, so I got to see him a lot those days. Yes, an obsession came along with my will of exercising. He looked younger than me and that was a recurring thought that stopped me to start (for starting?) a conversation for a while. One day, brilliantly, I forgot my car keys inside it and I had to phone my brother so he would carry the other set of keys. Fortunately, he was in the afternoon classes by then and he had to go to University anyway. Otherwise I would have to return home, a round trip that would have taken me (on public transport) at least 2 and a half hours if I was lucky, as coming back from University involves walking, travel on subway and get on bus (a 20 minutes journey more or less)...yes, we know, that's insane :P. An explanation: Mexico City is a huge place and it takes a long time to get to many places, especially when you are travelling on public transport. If there are not important traffic jams or other circumstances, car trips reduce significantly the time of transporting. What happened? I was writing about my crush :P I would continue later. Please correct me as needed.
1

When I had a crush on a hurdler

Some time ago, two years ago probably, I started running in  on the track of my University. At the timemoment, I was elaborating working on my thesis to obtain my degree on International Relations. For a year I went daily to the track. The very first day I walked to the place to ask for the requirements, I saw a very flashy boy a very good looking young man. "What a handsome boy", I thought. I didn't know that I was about to see him almost every day. As a hurdler, he needed to train on a daily basis, so I got to see him most a lot those days. Yes, an obsession came along with my will of exercising. He looked younger than me and that was a recurring thought that stopped me from talking to himto start (for starting?) a conversation for a while. One day, brilliantly, I forgot my car keys inside it and I had to phone my brother so he would carry another ther set of keys. Fortunately, he was in the afternoon classes by then and he had to go to University anyway. Otherwise I would have to return home, a round trip that would have taken me (on public transportion) at least 2 and a half hours if I was lucky, as coming back from University involves walking, travel on subway and get on bus (a 20 minutes journey more or less)...yes, we know, that's insane :P. An explanation: Mexico City is a huge place and it takes a long time to get to many places, especially when you are travelling on public transport. If there are not important traffic jams or other circumstances, car trips reduce significantly the time of transporting.

What happened? I was writing about my crush :P I would continue later. Please correct me as needed.