Yeong
Could you please correct spelling and grammartical errors and unnatural expressions in my essay? If you could give me some advice on how the essay could have been better (e.g. coherence and so on), that would be greatly appreciated. Essay topic: "Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness in spite of greater responsbiilities. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Essay: Many people consider their teenage years to be the happiest times of their lives for many reasons such as not having to bear responsibilities of their behaviour and having a lot of free time. On the other hand, some adults think that they are happier now than they were when they were young. I think that individuals define happiness differently and therefore it is really hard to say what stage of people lives is the happinest. I personally feel that I was happier when I was a teenager. One of the reasons why people say they were happier in the past is that they did not have to bear any major responsibilities or commitments. As a school kid, they were looked after by teachers and parents and thus their level of stress would have been low. Moreover, kids had a lot of free time after school and they were able to experience and do diverse activities as part of their school curriculum with their peers. The teenage years are often seen as the stage of finding out what they like and what they are curious about, therefore the experience they had in the teenage years might be felt as more precious or memorable. In contrast, some people say that they are more satisfied with their adult lives now despite having to bear greater responsibilities. Most adults know what they are into and thus know what to do to feel happy and pleased. Adults also have more freedom than teens, which means that they re free to do things that make them happy. Furthermore, adults are not controlled by parents or age limit, so they have greater access to activities such as watching age restricted movie and drinking a beer. In other words, they have much more freedom, which arguably has a high correlation with happiness. In conclusion, individuals have different opinions as to whether their teenage years were happier than their adult lives depending on the circumstances they were under when they were young. It is important to note that everyone has different ways of finding happiness and there possibly cannot be one definite answer to the question. Thank you for taking time to read the long eesay!

Many people consider their teenage years to be the happiest times of their lives for many reasons. Its a time free of such as not having to bear responsibilities of their behaviour and having a lot of free time and with abundant leisure time. On the other hand, some adults think that they are happier now than they were when they were young. I think that individuals define happiness differently and therefore it is really harddifficult to say what stage of people lives is the happinest. I personally feel that I was happier when I was a teenager.