Minjia
Meeting with Rachael on July 1 We introduced to each other. Correction: 1. stay in Seattle/Jerusalem. "in" is used for more general area, while "at" is used for more accurate/narrowed location, e.g. I'm living at the Bel-Red street. Is "I'm living on the Bel-Red street also correct"? 2. I've been in the US for 5 years (not "at the US" since US is very large area too.) 3. spoke and talked When using the past tense of these two words, make sure to speak their past tense accurately. 4. talk vs. talk about speak vs. speak about "I talked it before" is wrong. "I talked about it before". 5. For the summer vs. in the summer I'm not sure whether "in the summer" is also ok in the sentence "I will be staying in Seattle for the entire summer". Pronunciation: 1. "goal": I tend to miss the "l" sound, make sure I do not drop the "l" sound because I can't pronunciate it accurately 2. preference The emphasis is on the first syllable.
Some of the topics we mentioned about: The Lord of Flies Historical events happened at Israel Crusade and Baldwin of Jerusalem (Baldwin IV who suffered from leprosy?) Apple music
Very good summary of our lesson! I look forward to having more lessons with you soon! Rachael