A horrible dream Knock, knock, knock. Who is knocking at our home back door? I was shocked! I called my mom, the same moment, I remembered, my mom is not at home. OH! Who is knocking our door repeatedly? OH! I'm alone at home. All these things were creating fear. What should I do now? I decided, I will behave like a brave girl, and will go to check who is there. I opened the door of my room, and started moving towards the main door of our home. My heart started to beat fast. My hands and legs were trembling, but I didn't stop, and reached at the back door. I asked " who is there", but no one reply. I asked again " Who is there", and suddenly some one broke the door. I saw a man with long hairs and teeth , holding a knife in his hand was standing there. His dress was full of blood. I started to cry and run. He also started to run after me, he caught me and plugged a knife into my stomach. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I woke up suddenly, when I looks around, all things were okay. My mom was sleeping with me.It was just a dream. I drunk water, hug my mom and slept.
1

A horrible dream

Knock, knock, knock. Who is knocking at our back door? I was shocked! I called my mom, the same moment, I remembered, my mom is not at home. OH! Who is knocking on our door repeatedly? OH! I'm alone at home. All these things were making me fearful. What should I do now? I decided, I will behave like a brave girl, and will go to check who is there. I opened the door of my room, and started moving towards the back door. My heart started to beat fast. My hands and legs were trembling, but I didn't stop, and reached the back door. I asked " who is there", but no one replied. I asked again "Who is there", and suddenly some one broke [through]  the door [/broke the door down].  I saw a man with long hair and teeth, holding a knife in his hand,  was standing there. His clothes were covered in blood. I started to cry and run. He also started to run after me, he caught me and plugged a knife into my stomach. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I woke up suddenly, when I looked around, everything was okay. My mom was sleeping with me. It was just a dream. I drank water, hugged my mom and slept.