José
Babies Hello everybody! Today I would like to write about my baby, Nicholas, who was born last year, in November, so he is seven months now. First of all, I would like to say that he is the most important thing in my life because since he was born I have learnt many things. At the beginning, my wife told me we did a mixture between breastmilk and baby bottle. For that reason I learnt how you give to your baby a baby bottle (it´s not so easy!) and I can say it´s a wonderful experience. On top of that, now I give him to eat in a high chair ( vegetables, meat, fruits,). I think he really enjoy in that place because he feels he is very important, hehehe. Personally, I considere that if you want to have a baby you must have time to be with him because I would not understand this in another way. In fact, I currently am more time with Nick than my wife (she is working now). In short, I would like to say that we hate the pacifier. We are get used to Nicholas to use it only in the nap or at night. That´s all for today. Regards!

Babies

Hello everybody! Today I would like to write about my baby, Nicholas, who was born last year, in November, so he is seven months now.
First of all, I would like to say that he is the most important thing in my life because since he was born I have learned many things. At the beginning, my wife told me we did a mixture between breastmilk and baby bottle. For that reason I learnEd how you give to your baby a baby bottle (it´s not so easy!) and I can say it´s a wonderful experience.
On top of that, now I feed him in a high chair ( vegetables, meat, fruits,). I think he really enjoys that place because he feels he is very important, hehehe.
Personally, I think that if you want to have a baby you must have time to be with him because I would not understand this in another way. In fact, I currently am more time with Nick than my wife (she is working now).
In short, I would like to say that we hate the pacifier. We are getting used to Nicholas using it only in the nap or at night.
That´s all for today. Regards!