Christian
Ciao! Hi guys and ladies, just a small post to say that I want to improve my conversation skills (that at the moment are not so good) and make some ear training. I'm available for talking in Italian to for those who wants to learn this language. Greetings from Tuscany ;-)
1

Ciao!

Hi everyone,
Just a quick post to say that I'd like to improve my conversation skills in English (which at the moment are not so good).
I'm available for conversation in Italian too for those who might be interested.
Greetings from Tuscany ;-)

NOTE: I'm not sure what you mean by "make some ear training." I'm trained as a musician and have only ever heard the phrase "ear training" used in terms of music.

re: guys and ladies - This sounds a bit unnatural. Ladies and gentlemen is what we'd say. But only in a formal context, and fewer people are saying it because it feels unnecesarily gendered. Unless you're being purposely funny by being overly formal, I would just say "Hi everyone."

Imparo italiano e cerco qualche persona per language exchange..

:)

1

To keep the greeting informal.........."guys and gals"

"my conversational skills"

"make some ear training" > "to train my ears"

I'm available for conversation in Italian to for (l'uno o l'altra, non entrambi) those who wants to learn this language.

1

Ciao!

Hi guys and ladies, / Hi, ladies and gentlemen, 

just a small /brief/ post to say that I want to improve my conversation skills (that, at the moment, is not so good) and DO some listening.
I can speak in Italian and help those who want to learn the language.
Greetings from Tuscany ;-)

Ciao!

Hi guys and gals,
just a small post to say that I want to improve my conversation skills (that at the moment are not so good) and make some ear training.
I'm available for talking in Italian to for those who want to learn this language.
Greetings from Tuscany ;-)