Phyllis
An Horrific Accident in Taiwan Last Saturday, there was a horrible dust explosion happened in Taiwan, which cause hundreds of people hurt in the accident. Since June, the temperature in Taiwan reaches around 36 degree every day. Young people are used to go to water park to relax and enjoy the cool feelings. Last Saturday, the water park held a "Color Party", the party was similar with "the Color Run". The organizer will spread color dust on the attendees to make the atmosphere fill with happy and fun. It was supposed to be a fun activity, but in Saturday night, the tragedy happened. There was a sudden big explosion and lots of teenagers and young people caught fire and got serious hurts. Some of wounded people got more than 90% skin damages. Some points said that dust will be exploded because of fire, high temperature and concentration and so on. So the tragedy came from the event holder lack of knowledge, and did not stop people smoke there. The sad thing is those who got hurt in the accidents are most teenagers and young people in their 20 somethings. They will have a very tough and long way to recover.

A Horrific Accident in Taiwan

Last Saturday, there was a horrible dust explosion in Taiwan. Hundreds of people were hurt in the accident.

In June, the temperature in Taiwan reaches around 36 degrees every day. Young people are used to going to water park to relax and enjoy the cooling effects of the water. Last Saturday, the water park held a "Color Party", the party was similar to the "the Color Run". The organizer spread colored dust on the attendees to create a fun and happy atmosphere. 

It was supposed to be a fun activity, but on Saturday night, the tragedy happened. There was a sudden big explosion and lots of teenagers and young people caught fire and got seriously burnt. Some of wounded people got more than 90% of there skin burnt.

Some reasons given for the combustion of the dust were said to be because of naked flames, high temperature and concentration of the dust. The tragedy happened  because of the event holders lack of knowledge, and did not stop people from smoking there.

The sad thing is those who got hurt in the accident are mostly teenagers and young people in their twentys. They will have a long and very tough recovery ahead of them.

An Horrific Accident in Taiwan

Last Saturday, there was a horrible dust explosion happened in Taiwan, which caused hundreds of people hurt in the accident.

Since June, the temperature in Taiwan reaches around 36 degree every day. Young people are used to go to water park to relax and enjoy the cool feelings. Last Saturday, the water park held a "Color Party", the party which was similar with "the Color Run". The organizer will spread color dust on the attendees to make the atmosphere fill with happy and fun.

It was supposed to be a fun activity, but it turned out to be a tragedy in the endin Saturday night, the tragedy happened. There was a sudden big explosion and lots of teenagers and young people caught fire and got serious hurts. Some of the wounded people got more than 90% skin damages.

Some points reports said that dust will be exploded because of fire, high temperature and concentration and so on. So the tragedy came from the event holder lack of knowledge, and did not stop people smoke smoking there.

The sad thing is that those who got hurt in the accidents are most teenagers and young people in their 20s somethings. They will have a very tough and long way to recover.