MIN
15.07.03 I was knew italki yesterday. Searching a this, I'm feeling surprised and envy. (a little jealous) Cuz I cannot well to write that second language. But other peoples have a great skill that write and understand second language. I know that they are doing a many try to write and understand. I think my English skill is so low.. So I fixed others Korean practice field. Infact, I don't know what I write this. X( (and It's wrong or right) I think second language study is so hard. Some day, I'll reach the master second language!
1

15.07.03

I was new to italki yesterday. Searching on here, I'm feeling surprised and envious. (a little jealous)
Cuz I cannot write well in a second language. But other peoples have a great skill to write and understand second language. I know that they are doing a lot of practice to write and understand. I think my English ability is so little.. So I fixed others Korean practice field.

Infact, I don't know what I wrote here. X( (and if it's wrong or right) I think studying a second language is so hard.
Some day, I'll reach the master second language!