Marcus
Bobbi Kristina Brown Today, as I write, the only daughter of one of the most talented musical icons of our generation, Bobbi Kristina Brown, lies in a hospice care centre dying. The 22-year old since the fateful night of January 31st has been fighting for her life having been placed in a medically induced coma. Her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, is now a prime suspect in what is soon to become a high-profile murder investigation. Bobbi Kristina's family have reportedly admitted that her condition has “deteriorated” in the four months since the incident, leading them to leave her fate “in God’s hands.” Such a tragic end to the life of a lovely young lady who just simply had the misfortune of having a monster for a boyfriend.

Bobbi Kristina Brown

Today, as I write, the only daughter of one of the most talented musical icons of our generation, Bobbi Kristina Brown, lies in a hospice care centre dying. The 22-year old since the fateful night of January 31st, 2015 has been fighting for her life having initially been placed in a medically induced coma. Her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, is now a prime suspect in what is soon to become a high-profile murder investigation.

Bobbi Kristina's family have reportedly admitted that her condition has “deteriorated” in the four months since the incident, leading them to leave her fate “in God’s hands.”

Such a tragic end to the life of a lovely young lady who just simply had the misfortune of having a monster for a boyfriend.