Fanl
New shop Traditionally I go on holiday or during some rest day to a small town on the beach in the Gibraltar strait, never or almost never something happen, this year the novelty it is a new shop of ice creams, but the main novelty it is that the ice cream is made at the moment. In the photo we can see the cook that is making a ice cream and he protects his eyes with a especial glasses

New shop

Traditionally when I have a day off from work, I go on holiday or during some rest day to a small town on the beach in the Gibraltar strait, never or almost never something happens, this year the novelty it is a new shop of ice cream shop, but the main novelty it is that the ice cream is made at the moment (I understand this, but it not natural English.  I would say "the ice cream is made while you watch").
In the photo we can see the cook that who is making a batch of ice cream and he is wearing protects his eyes with a especial glasses to protect his eyes.

That is interesting.  Why does he need to protect his eyes from making ice cream?  Do they use a process that emits some kind of harmful light?

Traditionally I go on holiday or during some rest day to a small town on the beach on the Gibraltar strait, something never or almost never happens, this year the novelty it is a new ice cream shop, but the main novelty it is that the ice cream is made at the moment you order it

In the photo we can see the cook that is making a ice cream and he protects his eyes with a special glasses.