Aïcha
Sorry, I'm late! (Correction please) This morning the alarm clock rang at 6 o'clock, I turned it off saying to myself "I'm going to sleep just 5 minutes more" and I went to bed again, after a while I woke up, I took a look at the clock it's 6:30, in a hurry I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and went to take the tramway. Usually there are always 2 tramways in the 1st station, but today there was any tramway anf I had to wait for about 10 minutes. I arrived late at work, but fortunately my manager didn't notice it :)
2

Sorry, I'm late! (Correction please)

This morning the alarm clock rang at 6 o'clock. I turned it off telling myself  "5 more minutes" and I fell asleep again. After a while I woke up and took a look at the clock. It was 6:30. Hurriedly, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and went to catch the tram. Usually there are always 2 trams in the 1st station, but today there were none. I had to wait for about 10 minutes. I arrived at work late, but fortunately my manager didn't notice :)

I changed a few things to make it sound more natural, what you originally wrote wasn't too bad.

1

Sorry, I'm late! (Correction please)Sorry I'm late!

This morning the alarm clock rang at 6 o'clock. I turned it off saying to myself "I'm going to sleep just 5 minutes more" and went back to bed again. After a while, I woke up and took a look at the clock and it's 6:30. In a hurry I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed, and went to take the tramway. Usually there are always 2 tranways in the 1st station, but today there wasn't any tramway, and I had to wait for about 10 minutes. I arrived late at work, but fortunately my manager didn't notice it :)

Your English is really good! Keep up the great work!

1

Sorry, I'm late! (Correction please)

This morning the alarm clock rang at 6 o'clock. I turned it off saying to myself "I'm going to sleep just 5 minutes more" and I went to bed again. After a while I woke up, I took a look at the clock it's 6:30, in a hurry I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and went to take the tramway. Usually there are always 2 tramways in the 1st station, but today there was were not any tramways and I had to wait for about 10 minutes. I arrived late at work late, but fortunately my manager didn't notice it. :)

Good job! You write well in English. I just made a few small changes.