Carmen
Reading English books. Today, I did a great effort because I have read and listened an adapted English book tittled "Voodoo Island". It is a fantasy book. I enjoyed it a lot because I understood every word! I recommend you reading and listening as much as possible in order to learning English!

Reading English books.

Today, I did made a great effort because I have read and listened to an adapted English book titled "Voodoo Island". It is a fantasy book. I enjoyed it a lot because I understood every word! I recommend you reading and listening as much as possible in order to learning English!

Very good. You could also say "I recommend that you read and listen as much as possible".

Reading English books.

Today, I made a huge effort since I have read and listened to an adapted English book tittled "Voodoo Island". It is a fantasy book. I enjoyed it a lot because I understood every word! I recommend you reading and listening as much as possible in order to learning English!

_______

Congratulations Carmen!  I agree with you wholeheartedly that acquiring tons of input through reading and listening is an absolutely essential part of learning a language.

i think it must be like that, ''Today, i made a great effort and i read and listened .an english adapted book. ''