Antonio Hernandez
THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD Do you want to know more about the best holiday I’ve taken ever? It takes place in the capital of France, Paris, and was an unbelieble trip. The are several reasons why this journey was special. First of all I visited one of the most important monuments in the whole world, The Toure Eiffel. I always have seen this tower in photos, as all the people do, but stay in front of this huge construction was a different feeling. Therefore, in this unique city you have more places you can visit, such as the Luvre museum or Notre Dame. Finally I went to DisneyLand in wich I spend a fun time. What are you waiting to visit the best city in the world? In my point of view Paris has a lot of wonderful places you can visit, and also has a large history you can know visiting this areas although not all have relation with history, there are modern places, luxuries hotels, massives shoppings malls, theme park and more sites you can’t imagine.

THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD

Do you want to know more about the best holiday I’ve taken ever? It takes place in the capital of France, Paris, and was an unbelievable trip.
The are several reasons why this journey was special. First of all, I visited one of the most important monuments in the whole world, the Eiffel Tower. I always have seen this tower in photos, as all people do, but to be in front of this huge construction was a different feeling.
Moreover, in this unique city you have many places you can visit, such as the Louvre museum or Notre Dame. Finally I went to DisneyLand in which I spent a fun time.
What are you waiting for to visit the best city in the world? In my point of view Paris has a lot of wonderful places you can visit, and also has a long history you can learn by visiting this areas (although not all have relation to history).  There are modern places, luxury hotels, massive shoppings malls, theme parks and more sites you can’t imagine.