Kim Yoonseo
My day Today I met a language exchange partner, who is teaching English at the local university. I got to know her from a language exchange meetup. First, we had coffee, then we had stirred spicy octopus, pizza, and salad for lunch. After lunch, we went to the university library to watch a movie. The library is new and provides semi-private sections for two people. We watched "Captain Phillips". It was quite good a movie. I felt pity for the Somali captured even if he hijacked the cargo vessel and kidnapped the captain. I felt sorry for the Somalian people whose government is extremely corrupted and analogous to Korea's in its corruption.

Grammar commentary

My day

Today, I met a language exchange partner, who is teaching English at the local university. I got to know her from through a language exchange meetup. First, we had coffee, then we had stirred spicy octopus, pizza, and salad for lunch. After lunch, we went to the university library to watch a movie. The library is new and provides semi-private sections for two people. We watched "Captain Phillips". <em>Captain Phillips.</em> Because Captain Phillips is a movie, it should be italicized. Movies are considered longer works so they are italicized, while poems or short stories would be in quotation marks. Also, when using quotation marks, put punctuation before the quotation mark. For example, one would say "Hello." :)  It was quite good a a good movie. I felt pity for the Somali captured captured Somali (when put in this order, "captured" acts as an adjective) even if he hijacked the cargo vessel and kidnapped the captain. I felt sorry for the Somalian people whose government is extremely corrupted and analogous to Korea's in its corruption.

Your English is <em>stellar</em>. Really nice job! You have a great command of vocabulary and grammar. :D

hi I'm alan also I want to practice my english so, I'm from mexico regards