Jurassic World (Part 2) A few weeks ago, I wrote here in Italki that Jurassic World wasn't a movie that I expecting for anxyously. I wrote that because I didn't like the other two movies (Jurassic Park 2 and Jurassic Park 3). Last week, I went to cinema to watch Jurassic World and, for my surprise, it is a really good movie. The John Williams's movie theme is there, the T-Rex and the Raptors are there too. For good, Steven Spielberg ignored the other two movies. It is a direct continuation of the first movie. There is a lot of action scenes, dinosaurs and references of the first movie. As I said before, I watched it at the movies. In the movie's end, all people that were in the movies get up and applauded. I recommend to you go to the movie theater in your town and watch this movie. There is flaws in the movie? Yes. But it is also a great film.

Jurassic World (Part 2)

A few weeks ago, I wrote here on (you don't have to use the word "here" as "I wrote on" means the same but more direct and less redunant) Italki that Jurassic World wasn't a movie that I was expecting for anxiously. I wrote that because I didn't like the other two movies (Jurassic Park 2 and Jurassic Park 3). Last week, I went to the cinema to watch Jurassic World, and (the comma should go before the word "and" in this case as the "and" is used to connect one independent clause to another independent clause) to my surprise, it was a really good movie.

The John Williams's movie theme is there, and the T-Rex and the Raptors are there too. For good, Steven Spielberg ignored the other two movies (this sentence sounds odd as I don't think you state clearly how the other two films are ignored). The film is a direct continuation of the first movie. There are a lot of action scenes, dinosaurs and references to the first movie.

Actually, the sentences above should be re-arranged this way as I think it sounds more logical:

The film is a direct continuation of the first movie. There are a lot of action scenes, dinosaurs and references to the first movie. The John Williams's movie theme is there, and the T-Rex and the Raptors are there too. For good, Steven Spielberg ignored the other two movies (if you state that the other films were not referenced in the film at all or that there is very little reference to the other two films, then I think this sentence may be fine but with the addition of the word "greatly" in front of the verb "ignored" like this: "greatly ignored").

As I said before, I watched it at a cinema (you could say "the movies" but that works better in speaking than writing). At the movie's end, the people in the theater got up and applauded.

I recommend that you go to the movie theater in your town and watch this movie. Are there flaws in the movie? Yes. But it is still a great film.

It really surprised me too. I enjoy every minit of that film.